1. How do I make a purchase?Shopping at FIONA is easy: Use the e-store link to find what you like. Once you have found an item, choose your size and click on the 'ADD TO CART' button on the product page. Review the items in your shopping bag by clicking the 'SHOPPING CART' link at the top of the page. You can add or remove any items before checking out. Click on 'Place Order' to complete your order.
2. Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
You can shop at Fiona without creating an account. However, register with us and you'll be able to enjoy the following benefits
Track your orders and review past purchases. Save your address and payment details so you can shop even quicker next time. Manage your email preferences and edit important information.
3. How do I create an account at FIONA?
Creating an account at FIONA is very simple. Simply click the sign up button and fill in a small form with all your particulars. Please note that fields accompanied with an asterisk (*) are mandatory to fill out. Once you have created an account, you can simply log on to the site & ‘sign in’.
4. How do I edit my details once I have made my account?
You can edit the details you have provided to us while making the account by clicking on the ‘My Account’ tab. You can change your billing and shipping address, phone number and other important information on the site in a similar way.
5. Is my personal information kept private?
6. I've forgotten my password. What should I do?
To reset your password, follow the 'FORGOTTEN PASSWORD' instructions on the SIGN IN page. Please note, for security reasons we are unable to send your old password via email.
7. Why did the product in my shopping bag disappear?Please bear in mind that even though you have placed an item in your SHOPPING BAG, it does not count as a purchase. It is possible that someone else checked out the item while it was in your SHOPPING BAG and the product is now out of stock. If that is the case, then you can simply come back to the site and place a new order when the product is available again.
8. Can I change or cancel my order once it has been placed?Before your purchases have been prepared for dispatch we can cancel an item, change the size or edit your billing and shipping details. Online payment based orders can only be cancelled within 24 hours of placement. Please note that, we'll be unable to combine orders or add pieces to an existing order once it has been placed. If you need to make any amendments, please call customer care on email@example.com, for assistance.
9. How can I track my order?As soon as your order is placed, you will be emailed an Order ID, along with your Order Confirmation. This is what will help you track your order(s). You can also check this ID when you sign in to the website and click on 'Track Order' button. If you’re not a preferred customer, you may call or email our Customer Care with the tracking number information to find out the status of your order.
Shipping & Returns:
1. How do I return or exchange an item?We don't have any exchange policy or return policy in normal circumstances. In the rare case that a faulty, damaged or incomplete item was delivered to you, you can contact our customer service. Customers can exchange their order for a different product or avail the option of Online Store Credit for the same amount (minus shipping costs), in case they wish to return a product.
2. Which countries does FIONA ship to?FIONA ships in the premises of Pakistan.
3. How long does delivery take and how much will it cost?We deliver online orders for Ready to Wear in 3-5 working days. Your shipping amount will be calculated at the shopping cart page depending upon where to ship. If the order does not reach you in the specified time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Do you offer same day delivery?
Currently we do not offer same-day delivery.
5. Is my package insured and do I need to sign for my order?All your purchases are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from FIONA to your shipping address. Once your package has been delivered and signed for at your specified address, it is no longer covered. To ensure that your purchases arrive safely and in perfect condition, we require proof of delivery for all orders and are unable to authorize for packages to be delivered without a signature.
6. Does FIONA ship to multiple addresses?We are only able to deliver to one address per order. If you would like to send your purchases to multiple addresses, we suggest that you place a separate order for each destination.
1. What payment methods does Fiona accept and is it safe?
Currently, the following payment methods are accepted: Cash on Delivery This option is available for customers throughout Pakistan. Using this option, you can pay cash to the delivery agent upon receipt of your order. Please ensure that you have the exact amount at hand since our delivery agents do not carry change/petty cash.